Welcome to Queens Animal Hospital!
Please note: We will be closed for the 4th of July weekend and will reopen on Monday, July 6th.
Queens Animal Hospital was designed in a home shape design to make you and your pet feel home and we pledge to make you feel like you know us for long time as a close friend and a family member.
Queens animal Hospital first opened (under different name at same location) in 1955, offering best affordable medical care to mainly our Woodside, Sunnyside, Astoria, Jackson Heights and Middle Village lovely pets. Queens Animal Hospital is located in the heart of Queens few blocks away from Woodside Station 7 train and nearby bus station that goes to Astoria, Sunnyside, Jackson Heights, Flushing and Middle Village.
We treat dogs and cats as well as reptiles, ferrets, pocket pets and other small exotic pets and offer full wellness services, diagnostic, surgical and dental care as well as boarding and grooming.
Queens Animal Hospital is one of very few places in Queens that offer outdoor runs for boarding dogs.
Queens Animal Hospital is not jus a vaccine clinic, but fully equipped animal clinic that offer cutting edge veterinary medicine with a very reasonable budget.
Our veterinarians and veterinary staff thank you for visiting our website and invite you for a free exam for your pet if you have never visited us before (please print the coupon at the coupon page and follow the instructions).
If you are one of our loyal clients, we thank you for referring clients to us with a $20 clinic credit for every friend you refer to use it for caring of your pet.
Please browse our website to learn more about our animal clinic and the services we provide for companion animals in Woodside, Sunnyside, Astoria and the rest of Queens. Read information in our Pet Library, view videos, take a virtual tour of our veterinary hospital, read testimonials, and find details about upcoming events. Please call our office today at (718)672-9722 for all your pet health care needs.
Queens Animal Hospital is proud to offer:
- Affordable fees, just 39$ for a physical exam($25 Additional charge for walk in without appointment and for exotic pets).
- After hours and Emergency services available.
- Homeopathic therapy available.
- House call available to treat patients and in-house euthanasia.
- Low Cost Vaccine Packages For New Puppies & Kittens.
- Low cost spays and neuter services.
- Very affordable annual vaccine package.
- Applying micro chips.
- Blood pressure and eye pressure monitoring machine.
- Complete Medical, Surgical, and Dental Care for Your Pet.
- State of the art Digital X-Ray & Lab in-house.
- Electrocautery surgical unit.
- ECG onsite.
- Therapeutic ultrasound and cold laser treatment inhouse.
- Advanced diagnostics as Ultra-Sound, Endoscopic and radiology specialist upon request.
- Boarding service.
- Indoor and Out-Door Runs for Dogs(one of very few hospitals in Queens that have outdoor runs).
- Professional Grooming and medicated baths.
- Flea, Tick, intestinal parasites & Heart worm Preventative Products.
- Senior Citizens and Multiple Pet Discounts Available
- International and local travel health certificate.